Sunday, January 17

Ok so I've decided to keep a blog while studying abroad in Ireland! I figure I can keep everyone updated and maybe feel a little closer while miles and miles away =) I leave in NINE DAYS!!! I'm so excited!!

Now, I'm taking only 12 credit hours because I want to enjoy Europe as much as I can ;) I'm taking Ireland Since the 1800's (History), Culture: Universals & Differences (Anthropology), Irish Studies (English Literature), and Themes in Fundamental Moral Theology (Religion). I'll also be a part of the Amnesty International club, Paintball club, Fencing Club and Self Defense/Martial Arts club!! I'm staying in an apartment complex, but it's very similar to dorm rooms and really close to campus.

Well, I can't wait to get there, and I'll write again once I do!!

Megan =)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Ireland! I'll miss you! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete